Save at higher money-market rates with a NEFCU Power Account, while maintaining easy access to your money.
Power Account Advantages
- dividends compounded and paid monthly on your average daily account balance (fees may reduce earnings)
- $1,000 minimum initial deposit
- no monthly fee
- continuous access to funds while you're earning dividends -- deposit, withdraw, write checks, transfer funds or use as a source of overdraft protection for your checking account
- ATMs throughout New England, North America and worldwide
- 24-hour, 7-day electronic access via AccountlineTM and NEFCUOnline
- maximum of six (6) checks, pre-authorized electronic withdrawals or transfers per month
- checks must be written for a minimum amount of $100
Your deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 per member by theNational Credit Union Administration. Additional coverage may apply based on ownership of account -details and restrictions.
How much will my savings be worth?
|Balance of $1,000 - $9,999
|Balance of $10,000 - $49,999
|Balance of $50,000 and above