Real Estate Term Loans
Grow Your Business with a Real Estate Loan
Whether you’re buying a new facility or renovating an old one, NEFCU in Vermont has the commercial real estate financing that you can depend on. We’ll help you find the best business real estate term loan options to meet your goals.
- Loan amounts based on the lesser of appraised value or purchase price
- Up to 80% in financing for owner-occupied properties and up to 75% in financing available
for non-owner-occupied properties
- 12-year maximum fixed interest rate loan term possible
- 25-year maximum amortization
Contact the NEFCU Vermont Commercial Lending Team
For your commercial real estate loan needs, why go anywhere else? Contact us at 866.80.LOANS.
- Questions about writing a business plan? Go to the United States Small Business Administration's site at www.sba.gov and type in the words “business plan” in the website's SEARCH tool and hit “ENTER”.
- Interested in the latest economic news and data such as the present Consumer Price Index (CPI), wages by area and occupation, or the unemployment rate? Visit the U. S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics site at www.bls.gov.
- As a Vermont business owner or someone thinking about establishing a business in Vermont, you may want to access the Vermont Department Of Economic Development's web site at www.thinkvermont.com.