Lines of Credit
- Up to 80% in financing for owner-occupied properties and up to 75% in financing available for non-owner-occupied properties
- Lines of Credit possible against unencumbered machinery, equipment, NEFCU deposit accounts, and NEFCU Certificates of Deposit
- 5-year maximum loan term, depending on collateral
For your commercial loan needs, why go anywhere else? Contact us at 866.80.LOANS.
- Questions about writing a business plan? Go to the United States Small Business Administration's site at www.sba.gov and type in the words “business plan” in the website's SEARCH tool and hit “ENTER”.
- Interested in the latest economic news and data such as the present Consumer Price Index (CPI), wages by area and occupation, or the unemployment rate? Visit the U. S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics site at www.bls.gov.
- As a Vermont business owner or someone thinking about establishing a business in Vermont, you may want to access the Vermont Department Of Economic Development's web site at www.thinkvermont.com.