Time (or Demand) Notes
- Loan amount determined based on collateral offered such as real estate, machinery, or equipment
- 1-year maximum loan term (NOTE: Time Notes with maturities of 90 days or more require members to make monthly interest-only payments)
For your commercial loan needs, why go anywhere else? Contact us at 866-80-LOANS.
Helpful Info for Your Business
- Questions about writing a business plan? Go to the United States Small Business Administration's site at www.sba.gov and type in the words “business plan” in the website's SEARCH tool and hit “ENTER”.
- Interested in the latest economic news and data such as the present Consumer Price Index (CPI), wages by area and occupation, or the unemployment rate? Visit the U. S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics site at www.bls.gov.
- As a Vermont business owner or someone thinking about establishing a business in Vermont, you may want to access the Vermont Department Of Economic Development's web site at www.thinkvermont.com.