For 24-hour account access, use one of our many ATMs, as well as surcharge-free Falcon and SUM™ network ATMs, located throughout the region.
In addition to withdrawing money, you can make loan payments, transfers, and inquiries on your accounts.
NEFCU ATMs - Accessible to the public
- 141 Harvest Lane, Williston (2 in lobby and 2 drive-up)
- 111 Colchester Avenue, University of Vermont Medical Center, Main Campus, McClure 2 Connector
- 111 Colchester Avenue, University of Vermont Medical Center, Main Campus, East Pavilion, Level 3
- 1 South Prospect Street, University of Vermont Medical Center, Registration Lobby
- 790 College Parkway, University of Vermont Medical Center, Fanny Allen Campus, Lobby (withdrawals only, deposits not accepted)
- 1000 Shelburne Road, South Burlington (1 in lobby and 1 drive-up)
- 74 Pearl Street, Essex Junction (2 in lobby)
- 21 Essex Way, Essex Shoppes and Cinema, Essex (outside cinema entrance)
- 172 South Main Street, St. Albans (2 in lobby)
- 295 Tuckers Way, St. Albans (1 outside main entrance/along sidewalk and 1 drive-up)
- 100 Bank Street, Burlington
- 150 Water Tower Circle, Colchester (1 in lobby)
NEFCU ATMs - Vermont IBM employee access only
- IBM Building 861 NEFCU Service Center
- IBM Building 963 Break Area (withdrawals only, deposits not accepted)
- IBM Building 969 NEFCU Branch
- IBM Building 975 (withdrawals only, deposits not accepted)
Non-NEFCU Surcharge-Free ATMS
NEFCU members can enjoy surcharge-free withdrawals from these Falcon ATM Network locations and from these SUM ATM locations.
The participating institutions do not surcharge NEFCU members, however after four free foreign ATM (non-NEFCU) transactions per month you will incur a fee.
Make withdrawals and transfers at over 50,000 ATMs worldwide on the PLUS® and NYCE® ATM networks; use this Visa ATM Locator to find these ATMs.
Network ATM transactions may have extra fees associated, depending on your Participation Rewards level.
Foreign ATMs may add a surcharge in addition to any NEFCU fee.