New England Federal Credit Union offers a generous benefits package to employees.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance coverage, as well as a subsidized medical insurance opt-out provision for those who choose not to enroll. In addition, we offer a 401(k) employer matching benefit, plus an annual bonus plan of up to 6% per year. You’ll also be working for a trusted, local financial institution that received the Seven Days Daysie Award for the Best Bank/Credit Union for more than three years in a row!
Current Benefits for Regular Staff
- Annual vacation and 12 paid holidays
- Medical and dental insurance for staff and their families
(subsidized medical insurance opt-out provision for those who choose not to enroll)
- Life insurance, long and short term disability protection
- Tuition reimbursement (6 credits annually for full time)
- Student debt reimbursement
- Sick & personal time
- 401k employer match
- Reduced rates on products and services
- Annual gainshare bonus plan (annual bonus plan of up to 6% per year)
- Staff & family EAP
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Birthday and Thanksgiving gifts
- Wellness seminars
- Smoking & weight loss incentives
- We really do share success!
NEFCU is an equal opportunity employer.